Diva Girl Parties and Stuff Message Board

Author   Comment  
Nicole
Reply with quote  #1 
I need an idea for a coffee group party. We have 12 friends that get together once a month and we live in a small town (1200 people) we get together at night so most of the store are closed. Could have to travel all over town. no real limits.  We are b/t 25 and 38 yrs old.
DivaGirl

Reply with quote  #2 

Sounds like a pretty small town.  Are there any specific landmarks?  Is there anything open at night?  Is it the type of community where you might want to go door-to-door to ask for stuff?

It could be fun to have the girls hunt for a list of ingredients at different locations and "neighbours" to bake or cook a "mystery" treat.  When they have all the items, they have to bring it back to the house and cook, bake, mix, whatever and then you girls could have coffee and enjoy the spoils.

eg.  The exact ingredients and supplies, including baking pans to make chocolate chip banana muffins.
They might have to borrow one cup of flour here
1/2 a cup of chocolate chips there
a muffin tin here
butter there

They wouldn't know they were making muffins, but they would have the exact ingredients and would have to figure out what to make with those ingredients and baking items.  Of course this would only work if your girls were knowledgeable with baking.  This is just one thought.

Back to my original questions... Do you want to include cameras or just search for items?  Any extra info would be greatly appreciated.

Nicole
Reply with quote  #3 
Yes it is a smaller town but there are some gas stations and some restaurants open at night!  Cameras would be great!  I think having to go to some houses would be great, but I'm not sure that we would want to bake anything after!!  I hope that helps!  (We have a rink, bar, gas stations, 4 restaurants, and a couple of parks, etc. in our town)
DivaGirl

Reply with quote  #4 
I posted an Around Town Scavenger Hunt on my site that you can view it at
http://www.diva-girl-parties-and-stuff.com/around-town-scavenger-hunt.html

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!