Diva Girl Parties and Stuff Message Board

Author   Comment  
Karla
Reply with quote  #1 
I am having a bridal/baby shower and would like a scavenger hunt with both baby stuff and bridal stuff. I wanted a list of items in a clever way, like find what a baby needs to drink from. Something like that.  I am so not good at this.
DivaGirl

Reply with quote  #2 
Are these items you will be hiding around the house? Will people be looking through all of the host's cupboards and rooms to find these things or will you be hiding them in a confined room? Is the hunt being held in someone's house or will guests be going outdoors or to a shopping location to get these items?
Karla
Reply with quote  #3 
It is going to be held at a restaurant where doors will be closed off for just my guests. The baby bridal shower will be on May 19th. It will be at a patio outdoors.
DivaGirl

Reply with quote  #4 

Did you want me to make a list of clues for smaller baby items, like a rattle (eg. you can't shake and roll properly without this popular baby item), jar of baby food, bib (eg. When baby eats and makes a mess, this helps protect her brand new dress), etc.  And then you hide those items around the search area (possibly in plastic bags so that you can give them to the mom-to-be later) or will it be too easy for guests to find such items?

Because of the limitations of the location another idea would be to hide letters that spell a final location and hide those letters (one team may have to look for blue letters, another pink, another yellow, etc.)  Teams would then need to unscramble their letters to find the location of a hidden prize.  First team to make it to the prize location would win the prize.

Another idea would be to have a signature hunt for scenarios related to babies and birthing (eg. get the signature of someone who was born breech, get the signature of someone who was born in another country, get the signature who was born more than one month premature).

Unregistered
Reply with quote  #5 
We're having a baby shower and we need a lot of ideas for scavenger items.
DivaGirl

Reply with quote  #6 
Can you be a little more specific as to what you need?  A list of things to look for related to a baby would be entirely different than a list of clues that lead to either one item or a series of items.  For instance, I created a baby shower scavenger hunt that is a two part challenge involving solving a poem clue and then finding the item the clue is referring to.  All of the clues lead to "baby related" items that can be found in a woman's purse.  It is available at http://www.partyfunprintables.com/baby-shower-scavenger-hunt.html

If you are looking for some ideas for clues or just a list of baby items and can give me a little more info, I'll post some ideas here to help you.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!