Diva Girl Parties and Stuff Message Board

Register  |   |   |  Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
MissPassion

Reply with quote  #1 
I am a consultant for Passion Parties. I was doing a search for new game ideas to play at my parties and found this really awesome site!
I noticed that nobody made any suggestions as to what you could do for a Girls' night!!!

Being a PP consultant I am going to highly recommend hosting a Passion Party! They are fun and tasteful parties which feature sensual items to enhance any relationship. The women who host these get togethers earn credit towards free products. The girls always have such a great time.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions. We have reps all over the United States, Canada and on military bases through out the world!

Your Sensuality Consultant

..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
((¸¸.•´ ..•´ My Job Is Always -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.•´* A Party....

Phone 847-558-9339
Email: MsPassionprty@aol.com
Shop online at PassionsbySarah.com

Life's too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so..
Love the people who treat you right.
Forget about the ones who don't.
Believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance, TAKE IT!
If it changes your life, LET IT!
Nobody said it would be easy...
They just promised it would be worth it!
riathomson

Reply with quote  #2 
The exciting and unique way to enjoy a girls' night out is to have a pole dancing home party. 

This is the hottest trend nowadays because you will certainly enjoy partying while staying fit and sexy. You can even enjoy this activity in the convenience of your own home.

Set a pole in your lounge, play an exotic music and show your sexy moves by dancing around the pole. Enjoy a party full of laughters, pure fun and enjoyment.

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!